Polyshade tunnelhouse - NZ made, Buy direct from manufacturer
Redpath Polyshadehouses use sturdy 32mm box section aluminium to form the main hoop frames. Polyshadehouses are 2.36 metres wide and come in eight different lengths.
Duratough commercial grade 215micron thickness clear greenhouse film is used for the roof and sides which has a 10 year + service life.
30% green shadecloth on both end walls and doors.
You can purchase directly from our factory and will receive an additional discount from the prices shown below when you use our secure shopping cart; We then deliver direct to your door.
All our Polyshadehouses include quality aluminium 60mm x 30mm base rail, which means there is no timber to rot or steel to rust at the ground contact points.
A wide smooth sliding aluminium front door is also included. Some of the longer length models have a 1.6m length roof vent and this may be fitted with a thermic ram option to open and close it automatically (no power required). You can also choose an option of a full length or part length or across the end wall aluminium shelf unit.
To make your kitset assembly simpler and to save you time we deliver the Polyshade to you 50% assembled with the end walls made up, door frame and vent if applicable also assembled!
Redpath is New Zealand's longest established commercial and domestic greenhouse manufacturer and a trusted brand. We proudly manufacture these Polyshadehouses to meet New Zealand gardeners needs and offer quality after-sales service. They are not a flimsy import with limited warranty and a temporary covering. They are very competitively priced and carry a three year parts warranty.
Dimensions and Prices
2.36m x 1.5m Was $899 Now $799 Includes base rails, 1 x Door
2.36m x 3m Was $999 Now $849 Includes base rails, 1 x Door
2.36m x 4.5m Was $1100 Now $949 Includes base rails, 1 x Door
2.36m x 6m Was $1250 Now $1099 Incl. base, 1 x door, 1 roof vent, & high wind kit
2.36m x 7.5m Was $1529 Now $1349 Incl. base, 1 x Door, 1 roof vent, & high wind kit
2.36m x 9m Was $1775 Now $1599 Incl. base, 1 x Door, 1 roof vent, & high wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m Was $2050 Now $1799 Incl. base, 1 x Door, 1 roof vent, & high wind kit
2.36m x 12m Was $2250 Now $1999 Incl. base, 1 x Door, 1 roof vent, & high wind kit
Prices for raised gardens - from $69 !
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Tunnelhouses
* Tall height: 2.3m apex gives superior space for tall vine crops or nursery bench space
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail no timber to rot or steel to rust, or tanilising to taint crops
* Covering: Commercial Duratough 215 micron clear long life greenhouse film + 30% shadecloth ends
* Extra-large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5 & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
* Durable: Main frame rails and hoops are 100% aluminium for maintenance free long life.
* Wall bracing: Alloy angle sidewall bracing and 25mm box section purlins for greater strength
* Cover clamping system: Integrated patented clip system to reliably secure the covering
* Sturdy framing: 32mm aluminium box section cold-roll formed is used to make tunnel hoops
* Sliding door: 710mm wide aluminium framed door with smooth roller bearing wheels & alloy track
* Delivered pre-assembled: Supplied with 2 x end walls & door frame assembled
* Warranty: 3 year product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Instructions manual: 15 page colour instructions manual (see link below to view this)
Optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Optional high wind kit for 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (incl. standard on longer models)
* Fit optional pivot roof vent to 1.5m, 3m, and 4.5m models. (one incl. standard on longer models)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Add an extra single door to rear end wall
* Dual front or rear wall door (one shade/one poly) useful for ventilation in summer
* Sidewall aluminium shelf unit for full length or part length, or across the end wall
* Wheelchair door-end access version is also available by special request (price on application)
You can also add a Pine timber raised garden to fit inside your tunnelhouse .75m wide by various lengths and heights to suit. See price option below.
Check out our new Patio Trug Deck gardens either covered or uncovered click here
The tunnelhouse is already supplied with aluminum base rails, however If you wish to build an additional base for the tunnelhouse to rest on the dimensions are shown (here),Enquire now