Redpath Tunnelhouses, Order below or free ph 0508 733 728 for more info
Redpaths home garden tunnel houses are one of NZs largest selling brands. They use sturdy one piece 32mm square aluminium to form the tunnel hoops
The Duratough commercial grade 215 micron greenhouse film covering has a 10 year + service life. Duratough locks in night-time temperatures whilst transmitting superior light levels to your plants during the day. Duratough is durable against storm, sun, snow and hail plus it is safe around the home and unlike polycarbonate or glass it has excellent resistance to damage if impacted by soccer balls, basketballs, tennis balls, small stones etc. Duratough is also an environmentaly friendly recyclable product.
The frame and base rail(s) are all aluminium so there is no timber to rot or steel to rust at ground contact. All models include a sliding door and a 3 blade glass louvre window. The 6m or longer tunnels include a 1.6m length roof vent which can have an optional solar powered ram to automatically open and close it. Aluminium shelf units may also be chosen for the sidewall(s) or across the end wall of the tunnelhouse. Redpath has been a trusted brand for 30+ years & we have supplied 1000's of greenhouses to happy customers nationwide.
To compete with the many low quality imported tunnel designs we now sell to you directly so you get a great quality product at a great price. We include a NZ factory warranty and to make assembly easier we also deliver the greenhouse 50% constructed. Select your tunnel house and add any options using the drop-downs at the base of this page. By ordering on-line using our secure shopping cart you will receive a further automatic discount. Redpath is located in central in New Zealand helping us with a fast and efficient freight service.
Tunnel house dimensions and current season special prices
2.36m x 1.5m Was $899 Now $799 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 3m Was $999 Now $849 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 4.5m Was $1100 Now $949 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 6m Was $1290 Now $1099 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 7.5m Was $1529 Now $1349 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 9m Was $1775 Now $1599 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m Was $2050 Now $1799 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 12m Was $2350 Now $1999 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Tunnel houses
* Full Height: Measures 2.3m at the apex allowing space for taller crops or shelf space.
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail included no timber to rot or steel to rust.
* Ultra longlife Covering: Commercial grade Duratough 215 micron greenhouse film
* Large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5m & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
* Greenhouse film clip system: Reliably secures the covering on the frame in all conditions
* Frame guard tape included: Polyguard stops wear and heat build-up at the contact points
* Sturdy frame: All aluminium 32mm x 32mm one-piece hoops and 25mm x 25mm purlins.
* Louvre window: A 600mm wide three blade glass louvre window in rear wall included
* Sliding door: One 710mm wide aluminium door with smooth roller bearing wheels & alloy track
* Delivered pre-assembled: Supplied with the two end walls, door frame already assembled
* Warranty: 3 year all part product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Instructions manual: 15 page colour assembly instructions manual (see link below)
Tunnelhouse optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Optional high wind kit for 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (incl. standard on 6m & over longer models)
* Aluminium shelf for full length of side or across the end wall of the tunnelhouse
* Raised garden option .75m x various length fits inside the tunnelhouse (see price below)
* Staging shelf aluminium 2 tiered 710mm Height or 3 tiered 1000mm height 400mm depth two widths (see price below)
* Fit optional pivot roof vent to the 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (incl. standard on longer models)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Add an extra single door to rear end wall of your tunnel house (eliminates the louvre window)
* Dual front or rear wall door (one shade/one poly) useful for ventilation of tunnel house in summer
* Screen door - Replace the Duratough door covering with shadecloth for more venting
* Add a second glass 3 blade louvre window in the rear wall of greenhouse for more ventilation
* Wheelchair door-end access version is also available by special request (price on application)
Check out our new Patio Trug Deck gardens either covered or uncovered click here
We also promote our products on www.kiwigardener.co.nz Any questions - Free Ph 0508 733 728Enquire now