Redpath Easy-build Shadehouse
The Redpath Easy-build flat-roof shadehouse offers shade and climate protection for a wide range of nursery crops.
Pole spacings are a nominal 5.8m in both directions, and each pole has a slide in connector at its top for simple assembly.
The sides have brace poles extending out at an angle to provide strength and increased growing area.(add 1.5m to the width of shadehouse from side vertical pole to calculate overall footprint)
All steelwork is hot dipped galvanised steel tube, and the shadehouse is supplied standard with 50% long life knitted shadecloth cladding. Alternative cloths grades or colours available also.
Aluminium Duralock is used around the perimeter top rail edges and corner poles to securley hold the shadecloth in place.
Redpath Easy-build shadehouses are suited to low to medium wind exposure sites. A highwer wind version is also available upon request.
Not suited to heavy snow load applications due to their flat roof. They are simple and quick to erect, often taking 2 persons just a few days to erect 1000sqm
Redpath easy-build Shadehouses are supplied in kitset form only, they are built buy owners or local fencing contractors typically. They do not include design engineering for council.
Examples of popular sizes are: Measured at base
14.7m wide x 14.7m, 32.2m, or 50m long
23.4m wide x 14.7m, 32.3m, or 50m long
35m wide x 26.5m, 32.2m, or 50m long
46.8m wide x 26.5m, 32.2m, or 50m long
61.5m wide x 32.2m, 50m, or 61.5m long
Many other sizes available based on the 5.8m centres
- Span / Bay Widths: 5.8m + additional space of angled side walls
- Post spacing lengthways: 5.8m x 5.8m grid for pole layout
- Sidewall height: 2m, 2.5m, 3m, or 3.3m nominal
- Roof & Wall cladding: 196 gram knitted shade green included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the shadecloth included
- Doors: 5.8m open entry, in side wall no door
- Footings: Post hole borer a 750-800mm deep x 250mm nominal sized footing + concrete
- Sleeve connector design: Easy build slide in connectors for all centre, and outer poles
- Wind load: Designed for sheltered sites,
- Installation: Simple to erect, some basic tools & skills required. Labour available some areas.
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 1 Year manufacturer's warranty applies
- High wind option: Availble on request, diagonal bracing and kneebracing applies.
The Redpath Shadehouses are manufactured to order, and a lead time applies for delivery.
To view our Domestic Arch Shadehouses Click here
Email an enquiry for a quote below or call us on our free phone Ph 0508 733 728