Propagation greenhouse 6m width
The Redpath Propagation greenhouse is a popular choice for Semi-commercial, Lifestyle farmers, Institutions, Schools, Councils or large domestic use.
This design can be supplied with standard singleskin Duratough cladding or thermally efficient twinskin clad form.
The long life Duratough cladding is 215 microns thickness, and has a typical service life of 10 years or more. Duratough uses EVA within its clear co-polymer resin giving an excellent 90% light transmission whilst helping lock in night-time temperatures for superior plant production.
Redpaths Durashade or Duraflex white pigment shaded films may also be used on this design as an option. These are popular for Nursery plant production when cooler temperatures and less direct light might be beneficial.
Redpaths aluminium Duralock 2 cover clamping system is used to reliably secure the cladding to the structure.
The Propagation greenhouse is supplied standard without the roof vent or roll up side wall option, - you can select these features to suit your needs and build your own specification (see the price options at the base of this page).
The roof vent may be chosen in single sided full length or double sided full length. These may be chosen with either manual opening/closing or automatic electronic opening/closing which includes a temperature controller.
Please select your preferred option at the base of the page.
The propagation greenhouse includes a 1.2m wide sliding door in one end wall as standard - and the rear end wall is closed in.
You can add an optional extra door in the rear wall, or upgrade the door to a rigid polycarbonate clad door instead of the standard reinforced Polyweave door cladding.
You can order on-line using our secure shopping cart; - if your order totals more than $10,000 we will deliver the kitset freight free to your gate within mainland New Zealand!
The propagation greenhouse is supplied with the engineering specifications and plans. You will need to check with your council if a building permit is required.
They are straight forward to erect with major connections 90% pre-drilled and most components cut to length. (some parts require finalisation to allow for your site fall and construction tolerances)
Base building spec: 6m x Length, no roof vent, one door end, one closed end
- Span / Bay Widths: 6m
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Sidewall height: 2.1 metres nominal (curved knee)
- Apex height: 3.2m nominal
- Length: 6m, 9m, 12m,15m,18m, 21, 24m, 27m, 30m, 33m, 36m, 39m, 42m, 45m, 48m
- Roof - wall and End cladding: Ultra long life singleskin or twinskin Duratough 215 micron thickness.
- Cover clamping: Proven Duralock 2 aluminium cover holding system secures cladding reliably
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Doors: 1 x Sliding door , Polyweave clad fitted one end, smooth roller bearing runners and aluminium track
- Footings: Typically 1 metre deep x 0.35m diameter + add concrete (soil type dependent)
- Longitudinal rails: Ridge and base rails are included, wall bracing etc. included
- Installation: Designed to be easy to assemble, plans supplied, 1-2 persons required
- Main assembly: Steel frame 75 x 50 RHS, Plate + bolt connections, 90% pre-drilled, keeps design simple and strong
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 3 Year part manufacturer's warranty, with 4 year pro-rata warranty on coverings
- Engineering: Yes, full engineering docs included with each sale. Check with council re permit requirements (if any)
- Gutter: Not applicable - sloping sidewall
- Choose a single or a double roof vent manual opening for the full length at ridge
- Choose a single or double roof vent with Automatic opening
- Roll up wall ventilation for one side or two sides with manual or Automatic operation
- Extra far end wall door
- Upgrade Door panel from Polyweave cladding to Polycarbonate.
Note: If you purchase on line and the value of the sale is above $10,000 then we offer to deliver to your mainland address freight free!. Please note that this offfer is for the freight cartage only and does not include any special Hiab delivery (crane) or labour assistance to unload if it is required
Enquire below or call free Ph 0508 733 728 for more infoEnquire now