Medicinal Cannabis Marijuana Hemp
Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana Hemp greenhouses
Redpath manufacture and distribute commercial crop greenhouses from its factories based in New Zealand and Australia. Medicinal cannabis or marijuana where legal and authorized to grow can achieve substantially improved production levels when grown under controlled environmental conditions.
Redpath use and recommend Duratough greenhouse film for this growing of medicinal marijuana as it has a high P.A.R (Photosynthetic Active radiation) transmittance level.
Natural ventilation via full length rack and pinion ridge ventilation is usually selected. Redpath supply these with automatic electric motor/drives. Automatic ridge mounted roof ventilation systems are proven world-wide to provide accurate control of temperature and humidy surrounding the adult plants growing environment and these systems are highly suited to New Zealands conditions.
For sheltered sites or where bio-secuity is paramount an option is to use a Redpath "forced air vented" greenhouse design. These utilise air inlet and extraction fan systems (sometimes with cooling evaporative pads on the inlet side). Redpath also offers the forced air ventilation option where temperatures are higher and humidity is relativley low or where quarantine levels are paramount.
Other factors to consider for this crop are Sidewall height, The ability to fit thermal or shading screen systems, Pest exclusion systems across ventilation openings, Crop support systems, Secure entranceways or 'annexes' . Redpath have straight forward solutions for all these items.
Redpath supply and build small or large areas for this application (from 100sqm through to multiple hectares). We manufacture the building, Complete the design engineering, Apply for permits and erect the structures on your site nationwide for a seamless order and supply service.
Basic Specifications of designs:
- Span / Bay Widths: 6m, 8m, 9.6m, 10.65m, 11.2m,12.2, 13m, 14m & 15m clear spans.
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts (spacer beam to allow of 6m centres also an option)
- Height to gutter options: 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 7.5 metres
- Side ventilation: - Standard roll up wall, manual or optional automatic. Rack & pinion side vents also available or forced air fan with cooling inlet pad system.
- Security Sides: Hard clad side walls are an option with this design
- Roof ventilation: Rack and Pinion design, full length, with auto or manual control, Single facing or Double facing "butterfly" options
- Roof cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215 micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available), Shadecloth cladding or Hard security cladding also an option.
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included for reduced overhead dripping onto crops
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel , gives easy & safe access to roofline. Rainheads included
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall
- Footings: Typically 1.3 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 145kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: 15kg m2, greater if required, crop kit system included on request. (overhead wire location by client)
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: All bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Shade or Thermal or Blackout screen systems
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side or roof vents is an option
- Hard surface security wall side and end wall cladding