Tunnel house aluminium, NZ made
Tunnel Greenhouses - Buy direct from NZ manufacturer
Our most popular home garden tunnel houses and one of NZs largest selling brands use sturdy 32mm square aluminium for the tunnel hoops formed in one single piece for strength.
The Duratough 215 micron thickness commercial grade long-life greenhouse film cladding has a 10 year + service life. Duratough locks in night-time temperatures whilst transmitting superior light levels to your plants during the day. Duratough is durable against storm, sun, snow and hail plus it is safe around the home and unlike polycarbonate or glass it is resistant to breakage from items such as soccer balls, basketballs, tennis balls etc.
The frame is quality aluminium including the box section aluminium base rail, so that there is no timber to rot or steel to rust at ground contact. All models include a sliding door and a 3 blade glass louvre window. The 6m or longer tunnels include a large 1.6m length roof vent which you can choose to have a solar powered ram to open and close it automatically.
Redpath has been a trusted brand for 30+ years & we have supplied 1000's of greenhouses nationwide to happy customers. To compete with low quality imported designs you are now able to buy direct and get a great quality product at a great price with a factory warranty and we also deliver the greehouses 50% assembled with end walls, lourvre window, and door frame already assembled for you.
Select your tunnel house and any options using the green price boxes below. If you order on-line using our secure shopping cart you will receive an additional discount!
Tunnel house dimensions and current season special prices
2.36m x 1.5m Was $899 Now $799 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 3m Was $999 Now $849 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 4.5m Was $1100 Now $949 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 6m Was $1290 Now $1099 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 7.5m Was $1529 Now $1349 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 9m Was $1775 Now $1599 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m Was $2050 Now $1799 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 12m Was $2350 Now $1999 Incl. base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
Raised gardens that fit beside the central path - available from $65
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Tunnel houses
* Useful height: Measures 2.3m at the apex allowing space for taller crops or shelf space.
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail included no timber to rot or steel to rust.
* Covering: Commercial crop grade Duratough 215 micron thick clear long life greenhouse film
* Extra-large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5 & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
* Durable: Main frame rails and hoops are 100% aluminium for maintenance free long life.
* Wall bracing: Aluminium angle sidewall bracing and 25mm box section purlins for greater strength
* Greenhouse film clip system: Reliably secures the covering on the frame in all conditions
* Sturdy frame hoops: 32mm aluminium box section cold-roll formed in one piece for superior strength
* Louvre window: One 3 blade 600mm wide glass louvre window with aluminium shutter in rear wall
* Sliding door: One 710mm wide aluminium framed door with smooth roller bearing wheels & alloy track
* Delivered partly pre-assembled: Supplied with the two end walls, door frame already assembled
* Warranty: 3 year all part product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Instructions manual: 15 page colour assembly instructions manual (see link below to view this)
Greenhouse optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Optional high wind kit for 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (incl. standard on 6m & over longer models)
* Raised garden option .75m x various length fits inside the tunnelhouse (see price below)
* Fit optional pivot roof vent to the 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (incl. standard on longer models)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Add an extra single door to rear end wall of your tunnel house (eliminates the louvre window)
* Dual front or rear wall door (one shade/one poly) useful for ventilation of tunnel house in summer
* Screen door - Replace the Duratough door covering with shadecloth for more venting
* Sidewall shelf brackets and shelf system can be fitted as an option to the greenhouse
* Add a second glass 3 blade louvre window in the rear wall of greenhouse for more ventilation
* Wheelchair door-end access version is also available by special request (price on application)
The tunnelhouse is already supplied with aluminum base rails, however If you wish to build an additional base for the tunnelhouse to rest on the dimensions are shown (here),
Instructions for assembly and tool requirements click here .
Note: It is the owner's responsibility to check if council permit is required for their property. Please allow 5 work days for dispatch