Tunnel house aluminium, NZ made
Tunnel Greenhouses - Buy direct from NZ manufacturer
Our most popular home garden tunnel houses and one of NZs largest selling brands use sturdy 32mm square aluminium for the tunnel hoops formed in one single piece for strength.
Super long-life Duratough 215 micron thickness commercial grade greenhouse film is used for the covering which has a 10 year + service life. Duratough locks in night-time temperatures whilst transmiting superior light levels to your plants during the day. Duratough is durable against storm, sun, snow and hail plus it is safe around the home and unlike polycarbonate or glass it can resist impact from items such as soccer balls, basketballs, cricket balls etc.
The frame is all durable aluminium including the 60mm x 30mm aluminium base rail so that there is no timber to rot or steel to rust at ground contact. A sliding door and 3 blade glass louvre window is included with all models. All tunnel houses 6m or longer have a large 1.6m length roof vent which you can choose to have a solar powered ram to open and close it automatically.
To save you time we deliver the greenhouses 50% assembled with the end walls, louvre window and door frame made up. Redpath is a trusted NZ greenhouse brand - We have supplied 1000's of greenhouses nationwide to happy customers. You can purchase your tunnel house direct from our factory, we warranty what we sell and deliver direct to your door.
Select your tunnel house and any options using the green price boxes below. If you order on-line using our secure shopping cart you will receive an additional discount!
Add an optional custom fit timber raised garden to fit inside your greenhouse each side of the central path.
Tunnel house dimensions and current season special prices
2.36m x 1.5m Was $899 Now $799 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 3m Was $999 Now $849 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 4.5m Was $1100 Now $949 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 6m Was $1290 Now $1099 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 7.5m Was $1529 Now $1349 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 9m Was $1775 Now $1599 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m Was $2050 Now $1799 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 12m Was $2350 Now $1999 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
Raised gardens that fit beside the central path - available from $65
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Tunnel houses
* Useful height: Measures 2.3m at the apex allowing space for taller crops or shelf space.
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail included no timber to rot or steel to rust.
* Covering: Commercial crop grade Duratough 215 micron thick clear long life greenhouse film
* Extra-large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5 & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
* Durable: Main frame rails and hoops are 100% aluminium for maintenance free long life.
* Wall bracing: Aluminium angle sidewall bracing and 25mm box section purlins for greater strength
* Greenhouse film clip system: Reliably secures the covering on the frame in all conditions
* Sturdy frame hoops: 32mm aluminium box section cold-roll formed in one piece for superior strength
* Louvre window: One 3 blade 600mm wide glass louvre window with aluminium shutter in rear wall inc
* Sliding door: One 710mm wide aluminium framed door with smooth roller bearing wheels & alloy track
* Delivered partly pre-assembled: Supplied with with the two end walls, door frame already assembled
* Warranty: 3 year all part product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Instructions manual: 15 page colour assembly instructions manual (see link below to view this)
Greenhouse optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Optional high wind kit for 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (inc standard on 6m & over longer models)
* Raised garden option .75m x various length fits inside the tunnelhouse (see price below)
* Fit optional pivot roof vent to the 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (inc standard on longer models)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Add an extra single door to rear end wall of your tunnel house (eliminates the louvre window)
* Dual front or rear wall door (one shade/one poly) useful for ventilation of tunnel house in summer
* Screen door - Replace the Duratough door covering with shadecloth for more venting
* Sidewall shelf brackets and shelf system can be fitted as an option to the greenhouse
* Add a second glass 3 blade louvre window in the rear wall of greenhouse for more ventilation
* Wheelchair door-end access version is also available by special request (price on application)
Instructions for assembly and tool requirements click here .
Send us some pictures of your tunnel house planted up and growing, if we use them on our website we will supply you with a free tunnelhouse maintenance kit
Note: It is the owners responsibilty to check if council permit is required for their property. Please allow 5 work days for dispatch