Tunnelhouse aluminium, NZ made
Tunnel Greenhouses - Buy direct from NZ manufacturer
Our most popular home garden tunnelhouses use sturdy 32mm square aluminium for the frame hoops. They are 2.36 metres wide and come in eight different lengths.
Super long-life Duratough 215 micron thickness clear greenhouse film is used for the covering which has a 10 year + service life. Duratough film is also used on Redpaths commercial greenhouse designs - it locks in night-time temperatures whilst transmiting superior light levels to your crop for quality plants during the day.
All of the main framework is durable aluminium and we include a 60mm x 30mm aluminium base rail so that there is no timber to rot or steel to rust at the ground contact points. A smooth sliding aluminium door and 3 blade glass louvre rear window is also included on all models. All tunnels 6m and above have a large 1.6m length roof vent and this may be fitted with a thermic ram option to open and close it automatically (no power required). To save you assembly time we deliver the greenhouses 50% assembled with the end walls, louvre window mechanism and door frame made up.
Redpath is New Zealands longest and largest established commercial and domestic greenhouse manufacturer and a trusted brand. We proudly manufacture these tunnel houses to meet New Zealand gardeners needs. Due to our bulk buying power we are able to offer you competitive pricing and you buy direct from our factory. Select the size and options for your greenhouse at the base of this page to receive an additional automatic discount within the secure shopping cart!
We manufacture to order and typically dispatch within 5 working days. Any questions ? - Free Ph 0508 733 728
Dimensions and current season special prices
2.36m x 1.5m Was $899 Now $799 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 3m Was $999 Now $849 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 4.5m Was $1100 Now $949 Includes base rails, door, & rear louvre window
2.36m x 6m Was $1250 Now $1099 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 7.5m Was $1529 Now $1349 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 9m Was $1775 Now $1599 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m Was $2050 Now $1799 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
2.36m x 12m Was $2250 Now $1999 Inc base, door, louvre, 1 roof vent, high wind kit
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Tunnelhouses
* Useful height: Measures 2.3m at the apex allowing space for taller crops or shelf space.
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail included no timber to rot or steel to rust.
* Covering: Commercial crop grade Duratough 215 micron thick clear long life greenhouse film
* Extra-large roof vent*: 6m, 7.5, 9, 10.5 & 12m models have a 1.6m pivot cap roof vent included
* Durable: Main frame rails and hoops are 100% aluminium for maintenance free long life.
* Wall bracing: Aluminium angle sidewall bracing and 25mm box section purlins for greater strength
* Cover clamping system: included to reliably secure the covering. Also allows you to fit different types
of covering and avoid the obligation of purchasing custom made replacement tunnel covers in the future
* Sturdy frame hoops: 32mm aluminium box section cold-roll formed tunnel hoops are standard
* Louvre window: One 3 blade 600mm wide glass louvre window with aluminium shutter in rear wall inc
* Sliding door: One 710mm wide aluminium framed door with smooth roller bearing wheels & alloy track
* Delivered partly pre-assembled: Supplied with with the two end walls, door frame already assembled
* Warranty: 3 year product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Instructions manual: 15 page colour instructions manual (see link below to view this)
Optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Optional high wind kit for 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (inc standard on 6m & over longer models)
* Fit optional pivot roof vent to the 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m models (inc standard on longer models)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Add an extra single door to rear end wall (eliminates louvre window)
* Dual front or rear wall door (one shade/one poly) useful for ventilation in summer
* Screen door - Replace the Duratough door covering with shadecloth for more venting
* Sidewall shelf brackets and shelf system can be fitted as an option
* Add a second glass 3 blade louvre window in the rear wall for more ventilation
* Wheelchair door-end access version is also available by special request (price on application)
Instructions for assembly and tool requirements click here .
Send us some pictures of your tunnelhouse planted up and growing, if we use them on our website we will supply you with a free tunnelhouse maintenance kit