Tunnelhouses aluminium, NZ made
Tunnel Greenhouses - Buy direct from NZ manufacturer
Our most popular home garden tunnelhouses use sturdy 32mm square aluminium for the frame hoops. They are 2.36 metres wide and come in eight different length options.
Super long-life Duratough 210 micron thick clear greenhouse film is used for the covering which has a 10 year + service life. Duratough film is also used on Redpaths commercial greenhouse designs - it locks in night-time temperatures whilst transmiting superior light levels to your crop for quality plants during the day.
All of the main framework is durable aluminium including the 60mm x 30mm base rail so that there is no timber to rot or steel to rust at the ground contact points. A smooth sliding aluminium door and 3 blade glass louvre rear window is included on all models. Selected longer models have a 1.6m length roof vent and this may be fitted with a thermic ram option to open and close it automatically (no power required). To save assembly time we deliver the greenhouses 50% assembled with the end walls, louvre window mechanism and door frame made up.
Redpath is New Zealands longest established commercial and domestic greenhouse manufacturer and a trusted brand. We proudly manufacture these tunnel houses to meet New Zealand gardeners needs. We price competitvley and offer a three year parts warranty.
You can purchase directly from our factory and you will receive an additional discount when you use our secure shopping cart, We then deliver direct to your door.
Dimensions and Prices
2.36m x 1.5m $799 Includes base rails, Door, & Rear louvre window
2.36m x 3m $849 Includes base rails, Door, & Rear louvre window
2.36m x 4.5m $949 Includes base rails, Door, & Rear louvre window
2.36m x 6m $1099 Includes base rails, Door, & Rear louvre window
2.36m x 7.5m $1349 Includes base rails, Door, Rear louvre window & 1 x roof vent
2.36m x 9m $1599 Includes base rails, Door, Rear louvre, 1 x roof vent, & High wind kit
2.36m x 10.5m $1799 Includes base rails, Door, Rear louvre, 1 x roof vent, & High wind kit
2.36m x 12m $1999 Includes base rails, Door, Rear louvre, 1 x roof vent, & High wind kit
Compare the standard features included with all Redpath Tunnelhouses
* Tall height: 2.3m apex tall vine crops or nursery bench space
* Aluminium base rail: Alloy base rail no timber to rot or steel to rust, or tanilising to taint crops
* Covering: Commercial crop grade Duratough 210 micron thick clear long life greenhouse film
* Extra-large roof vent*: 7.5, 9, 10.5 & 12m models have a pivot cap roof vent 1.6m in length
* Durable: Main frame rails and hoops are 100% aluminium for maintenance free long life.
* Wall bracing: Aluminium angle sidewall bracing and 25mm box section purlins for greater strength
* Cover clamping system: To reliably secure the covering. Also allows you to fit different types of
covering and avoid the obligation of purchasing custom made replacement tunnel covers in the future
* Sturdy framing: 32mm aluminium box section cold-roll formed to make tunnel hoops
* Louvre window: 1 x 3 blade 600mm wide glass louvre window with aluminium shutter in rear wall
* Sliding door: 710mm wide aluminium framed door with smooth roller bearing wheels & alloy track
* Delivered pre-assembled: Supplied with 2 x end walls, door frame & louvre assembled
* Warranty: 3 year product warranty, + Free phone assembly support service weekdays
* Instructions manual: 15 page colour instructions manual (see link below to view this)
Optional Extras: Please select from price boxes below and add to cart
* Optional high wind kit for 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m, 6m, & 7.5m models (inc standard on longer models)
* Fit optional pivot roof vent to 1.5m, 3m, 4.5m, and 6m models. (inc standard on longer models)
* Automatic opening thermic ram roof vent option (solar heat driven no power required)
* Add an extra single door to rear end wall (eliminates louvre window)
* Dual front or rear wall door (one shade/one poly) useful for ventilation in summer
* Screen door - Replace the Duratough door covering with shade screen for venting
* Sidewall shelf brackets and shelf system can be fitted as an option
* Add a second glass 3 blade louvre window in the rear wall for more ventilation
* Wheelchair door-end access version is also available by special request (price on application)
Instructions for assembly and tool requirements click here .
We custom manufacture to order please allow up to 7 working days for dispatch. Send us some pictures of your tunnelhouse planted up and growing, if we use them on our website we will supply you with a free tunnelhouse maintenance kit