Super Series 6m span truss
Redpath 6m design Overview
The Redpath 6m truss Standoffshelter offers simplicity of construction with its one piece roll forms RHS truss. The 6m may be constructed in 3m modules up to 120m + length. This span is also "modular" and may be inter-connected with the family of other Redpath designs to provide the width of building that best meets the farm or feedpad dimensions needs.
This design building still incorporate the super long-life Durashelter heavy duty roof cladding, and also the unique to Redpath rubberised pole coating for total corrosion protection from effluent. The same heavy duty 'walk-through" gutters are also included - as used on the wider span Redpath designs.
The Durashelter clear long life roof membrane used on the 6m designs offers a high level of light transmission and allows P.A.R light (photo-synthetic active radiation) transmission also. This has a substantial effect on the drying of the flooring and on the floorings health and cleanliness from bacteria build-up. Excessive humidity and long periods of wet or soggy floors can then be avoided. This becomes particularly important during winter which also coincides with the shelters most intensive use.
Redpath series Dairy standoffshelters - are well proven and have been tested by the extremes of weather, from Alpine applications to coastal areas in high wind zones often without any man made or natural shelter protection. The Redpath family of arch designs will provide years and years of trouble-free life!
Contact Redpath to discuss these options further
- Span / Bay Widths: 6 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 6 metres
- Side ventilation: - standard roll up wall, manual or optional automatic. Rack & pinion side vents also available or forced air fan with cooling inlet pad system.
- Roof cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
Shadecloth also available in green or white, half height or full height 3.66m width
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel , gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 145kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: 15kg m2 , greater if required, crop kit system included on request. (overhead wire location by client)
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 30kg m2
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturers warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Shade or Thermal screen systems
- White woven long-life Reflectamat greenhouse flooring cover
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side vents optional