Rigid Iron and Polycarbonate clad truss
Redpaths rigid iron and Polycarbonate clad Shelters overview
Redpath offer the 9.6m, 10.65m, 11.2m and 12.2m span shelters with long-life rigid iron cladding in silver finish or a colour of your choice. The rigid clear polycarbonate long-life roof sheeting is installed in sections along the roof.
Any of the four spans may be inter-connected with any other Redpath with the service lane parts of the building typically clad in the high light Durashelter clear cladding.
Redpath's rigid clad truss series of buildings can incorporate a roof ventilation system at their ridgeline in fully automatic or manually operated guise. Overhead shade systems are also a simple option to install.
Excessive humidity and long periods of wet soggy floors can then be mostly avoided, reducing the incidence of bacteria growth. This becomes particularly important during winter which also coincides with the shelters most intensive use.
Contact Redpath to discuss these options further
- Span / Bay Widths: 9.6m, 10.65m, 11.2m and 12.2 metres
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 8 metres
- Side ventilation: Optional - (automatic or manual)
- Roof cladding: Rigid coloursteel iron (silver colour or powder coated as an option). Durashelter used on the service lanes.
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel, gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Rainheads: Included as standard 100% corrosion free
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 145kph, greater if required
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Shadescreens: Supplied with building upon request
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
Building options & Accessories page Click HERE
- Overhead shade screens for summertime housing
- Roof Ventilation Design: Double ridge butterfly, or Single ridge full length vent system. Automatic or manual operation
- Heavy duty roll up wall ventilation system
- Side eave hangers
- Header rails
- Gable end vent screening
- Sidewall shelter screens
- Deeplitter supplied with building
Free Ph 0508 733 728 or use the enquiry form below:Enquire now