Relocatable Cold Frame
Redpath relocatable Coldframe Overview
Redpath have been manufacturing this cost-efficient cable and tension 'raker-pole' design frame for the market. The Redpath relocatable coldframe is suited to the nurseryman, propagation applications, etc that require simple rain and frost protection and that do not wish to invest in a more substantial steel pole type design that requires concrete for footings.
The relocatable coldframe uses no concrete in its construction - and instead has 'ground screw anchors' to secure the end support frame and base rail cables. See the price list below to select the tunnel length required and also the options for ends, doors and roll up wall ventilation.
The basic model includes roof and wall with fixed sides and no ends walls or doors, (please select these as required from the buy now options)
Redpath relocatable coldframes are for low to medium wind sites only, it is an option to place the main portal frames closer together for higher wind sites 1.5m instead of 2m and also the heavier Durashelter 254 micron extra thickness clear cladding.
Redpath relocatable coldframes are supplied in kitset form only (no construction service offered)
- Span / Bay Widths: 5m
- Post spacing lengthways: 2 metres between trusses (hi wind kits are 1.5m)
- Sidewall height: 1.71m
- Apex height: 2.4m
- Side ventilation: - Not standard - please choose this option as required from the options list below.
- Roof & Wall cladding: Singleskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available, please call)
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Doors: Not standard, please choose "door ends" from the options below. You may have one "door end" or two "door ends"
- Closed ends: Not standard, please choose "closed ends" from the options below. You may have one "closed end" or two "closed ends" (The building is supplied standard with roof and fixed sidewalls, open ends , no doors)
- Footings: screw anchor type no concrete required, for relocatable flexibility (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: Designed for sheltered sites
- Installation: No, - Kitset only
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 2 Year manufacturers warranty applies
- Environmental monitor to control automatic roll up wall vent(s) with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control is an option (please call)
- "Door ends" include a closed end wall with sliding door, choose one or two per building from the "buy now" option boxes below. Click on the option twice if two doors are required (one each end)
- "Closed ends" - include a closed end wall choose one or two per building from the "buy now" option box below. Click on the option once or twice for however many closed ends are required.
- Roll up walls, complete with Eziwinder manual self locking winch. The length must be the same as the length of the building chosen. Select from the buy now option below. Click on the item twice if two roll up walls one each side) are required.
- Higher wind design (Has main portals spaced at 1.5m centres and Durashelter thicker cladding- select from drop down)
Longer sizes also available - please call free Ph 0508 733 728Enquire now