Propagation Series 4.1m & 6.1m span
Propagation greenhouse series Overview
The Redpath propagation series greenhouse is a popular choice for the semi-commercial and even large domestic or small farm applications. The propagation greenhouse is supplied standard with an energy efficient Twinskin Duratough cladding and a high quality full length single facing rack and pinion driven ridge ventilation system. The roof vent is manually operated however it may be fully automated with a Redpath drive/gearbox plus our internal environmental controller. Two widths are available either 4.1 or 6.1m - and these are supplied in lengths starting at 6m and up to 16m. Special longer length models can also be manufactured upon request.
See the shopping cart below for sizes and prices - and buy on-line to save! (orders above $5000 in value are freight free nationwide if ordered / paid on-line)
- Span / Bay Widths: 4.1m or 6.1m
- Post spacing lengthways: 2 metres between posts
- Sidewall height: 2.1 metres
- Apex height: 3.2m
- Length: 6m, 8m, 10m,12m,14m, 16m. Longer lengths upon request
- Roof ventilation: Single facing manual control is standard. (Automatic opening is an optional extra)
- Side ventilation: - Standard wall is energy efficient fixed twinskin. Optional extras include roll up wall(s), in manual or automatic, Or a air fan extraction with cooling inlet pad system can be quoted.
- Vent mechanism if supplied: Gear Boxes and indirect geared rack and pinion system included.
- Roof cladding: Twinskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) is standard. Singleskin is an optional extra (same price)
- Wall cladding: Twinskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) is standard.
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Doors: 1 x Sliding door , poly covered fitted one end. Optional extra to fit door at oposing end.
- Footings: Typically 1 metre deep x 0.30m diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: Approx 120kph, greater if required
- Installation: Typically kitset supply as this building is designed to be easy to assemble. A constructed servce is offered as an option.
- Main assembly: All sleeve and screw / bolt types RHS steel and aluminium for quick / simple assembly design
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 3 Year sliver series manufacturers warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Shade or Thermal screen systems
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side vents optional
Buy now using the boxes below , freight is free nationwide for orders of $5000 or greater for on-line orders.
Longer sizes also available - please call free Ph 0508 733 728 for more info