Garden Centre Retail Structures
Garden Centre / Nursery buildings Overview
Redpath Pacific Ltd has installed dozens of structures into retail garden display areas and nurseries throughout New Zealand and Australia.
These designs may use one of a number of truss spans and designs - to suit each client's particular application or site. Aesthetics are just as important to the garden centres 'shoppers experience' and Redpath offer many different cladding types and roof shapes to meet these needs. Pole spacings may also be adjusted to suit the individual retailers yard / space.
Redpath garden center yard covers enhance shopper experience and allow dry, warm browsing in poor weather.
- Span / Bay Widths: 6m, 8m, 9.6 or 10.65 metres (or combinations of any)
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5 metres
- Apex height: Up to 7 metres
- Roof ventilation: Available on truss shaped designs, automatic or manual control
- Side ventilation: - standard roll up wall, manual or optional automatic. Rack & pinion side vents also available or forced air fan with cooling inlet pad system.
- Vent mechanism if supplied: European motors and controllers, indirect Geared rack and pinion system
- Roof cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 210 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 210micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel , gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 145kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: Up to 30kg m2 , greater if required, crop kit system not included as standard on garden centre units.)
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 30kg m2
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturer's warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Shade or Thermal screen systems
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side vents optional
- Powder coating of framework to suit clients colour scheme is an option