Redpath relocatable tunnelhouse
The Redpath relocatable tunnelhouse is suited to the Semi commercial grower, Nurseryman, Lifestyle, and Propagation applications that require simple rain and frost protection and that do not wish to invest in a more substantial steel pole type design that requires concrete for footings.
The relocatable tunnel design is 5m wide at its base and is supplied in modules of 3m length.
The relocatable tunnelhouse uses no concrete in its construction - and instead has 'ground screw anchors' to secure the building to the ground.
Click on the price box below to select the standard open ended tunnel lengths and prices.
You can then select various options for ends (choose closed end wall or door end wall), and then select if a roll up wall is required on one side or both. The roll up wall can also be automatic with temperature controller and 24v DC drive motor opening and closing the wall.
Super heavy duty Durashelter 260 micron clear long life greenhouse film is used as the standard covering.
Redpath relocatable tunnelhouse are suited to low to medium wind site. There is an option for higher wind sites to choose the high wind kit which brings the main tunnel hoops closer together from 1.5m down to 1m.
Redpath relocatable tunnelhouse are supplied in kitset form only, they are built buy owners or local fencing contractors typically. They do not include design engineering for council, as they are for semi-permanent use.
- Span / Bay Widths: 5m
- Post spacing lengthways: 1.5 metres between hoops (Hi wind kit if selected are 1m)
- Sidewall height: 1.71m
- Apex height: 2.5m
- Side ventilation: - Not standard - please choose this option from the roll up options list below (auto or manual)
- Roof & Wall cladding: Singleskin Durashelter 260 micron 4 Year film included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Doors: Choose as options select "door ends" option below. You may have one or two "door ends"
- Closed ends: Select "closed ends" from the options below. You may have or two "closed ends"
- Footings: Screw anchor type no concrete required, (unless soil type is very loose)
- Wind load: Designed for sheltered sites, High wind option also available below
- Installation: No, - Kitset only. Simple to erect, some basic tools & skills required.
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 1 Year manufacturers warranty applies
If you purchase online using our secure shopping cart and the value is above $10,000, we will deliver to your mainland New Zealand address freight free!. Note, this offer does not include a Hiab service or labour to unload the vehicle when the kitset arrives.
These greenhouses are manufactured to order, and a lead time of 15-20 werking days applies.
Longer lengths also available - please call free Ph 0508 733 728