Medicinal Cannabis - Marijuana Greenhouses
Medicinal Cannabis and Marijuana greenhouses
Redpath manufacture and distribute commercial crop greenhouses from its factories based in New Zealand and Australia. Medicinal cannabis or marijuana where legal and authorized to grow can achieve substantially improved production levels when grown under controlled environmental conditions. Redpath use and recommend Duratough high PAR light transmission greenhouse film for this growing of medicinal marijuana. Durashade white shaded greenhouse film is also used for smaller plant propagation greenhouses where a Control of humidity and temperature also add to the quality and consistency of the plant. Natural ventilation via full length ridge or side roller systems (automatic control or manual) may be fitted - and will give the grower accurate control of the plants growing environment.
Basic Specifications of designs:
- Span / Bay Widths: 6m, 8m, 9.6m, 10.65m, 11.2m or 12.2m
- Post spacing lengthways: 3 metres between posts
- Height to gutter options: 3m, 3.5m, 4m, or 4.5metres
- Apex height: Up to 7.5 metres
- Side ventilation: - standard roll up wall, manual or optional automatic. rack & pinion side vents also available or forced air fan with cooling inlet pad system.
- Roof ventilation: Rack and Pinion design, full length, with auto or manual control
- Roof cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
- Wall cladding: Single-skin or Twinskin Duratough 215 micron 4 Year film (service life 6-8 years) (10 Year Durashelter also available)
Shadecloth cladding in half height or full height 3.66m also available (white or green colour)
- Greenhouse film anti-fog package: Included
- Frame Guard Tape: Polyguard fitted to all roof members that touch the plastic included
- Gutter design: Wide "walkthrough" Vee gutter, steel , gives easy & safe access to roofline.
- Doors: Sliding door with aluminium framed, aluminium base sheet with clear acrylic top section panels, doors may be in end or sidewall
- Footings: Typically 1.25 metre deep x 0.450 diameter (soil type dependent)
- Wind load: 145kph, greater if required
- Crop loading: 15kg m2 , greater if required, crop kit system included on request. (overhead wire location by client)
- Snow load: Yes, snowload compliant up to 50kg m2
- Installation: Yes nationwide including building permit application/processing. Kitset only is also an option.
- Main assembly: all bolted design, Rubber sleeves (3mm thick) fitted to all poles at ground contact for superior anti-corrosion
- Warranty: Yes, Redpath 5 Year gold series manufacturers warranty, with extra warranty on coverings
- Shade or Thermal screen systems
- White woven long-life Reflectamat greenhouse flooring cover
- Environmental controller with wind-speed, wind direction, rain, internal temperature control of side vents
- Insect screening or bird screening of side or roof vents is an option